Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Tummy Time



This is me enjoying tummy time! I really love laying on my tummy! My mommy says that I am not like most babies! I have the best dreams when I lay on my tummy! Dreams of my cousin Candon and I playing or of Candon and I enjoying a nice bottle of milk while catching rays in Mexico! I wish mommy would let me sleep like this all of the time! But she says only when she or daddy can watch me, I guess they really love me and want to keep me around! I am going to have to find a way to work something out!

1 comment:

Briggs said...

Soo cute! We could just look at them all day! I love the pic of him and Ben too, just precious.