Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fall Love







It was so nice out on Tuesday that after I got done spending the day with Grandma Joan I got to play outside at home with mommy and daddy! I love to run around, climb up the porch steps, run in the rocks and down the grass hill in the front yard! I make mommy nervous when I climb up the steps because I sometimes get daring and try to go down the steps like a big person! I wish it was like this out all year round, then I could just romp and roam without having to be all bundled up! I would have loved to play in the leaves but mommy and daddy have racked them up before it snows, they ruin all of my fun!

1 comment: