Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Early Morning Snuggles...

Braylon woke up this morning at 2 am and so I went in his room to snuggle with him until he feel asleep, hoping that I wouldn't fall asleep and could then go back to my bed, well I woke up at 5 o'clock, 30 minutes late for my morning work out, so I tried to sneak out of his room so that I could hustle to the gym for a quick run and then home to get ready for the day before Ben left for work... I got to the door and heard the sounds of a sad little cry and the words that find me laying on the couch watching Mater for the 2nd time this early morning, "Mommy nuggle me!". So Braylon and I went out into the living room to watch a movie and "Nuggle" on the couch! :) So much better than starting off at the gym!

No comments: