Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Uh Oh Mommy, Porter is...

So Sunday morning we made Waffles for breakfast, well after breakfast, I went to switch the laundry and Ben was outside checking out the amount of snow that we had already accumulated! When I heard Braylon say "Uh-oh Mommy, Porter is..." then I didn't hear anything, so I walked into the living room and asked Bray what was wrong, he said "Porter is eating the syrup", as I walked into the Kitchen I see my youngest son standing on the bench at the table DOWNING a bottle of maple syrup! Literally has the bottle tipped back and he is drinking it like water! Only he would do something so silly! Apparently the 2 mega waffles that he had were not filling enough and didn't contain enough syrup on them!

No comments: