Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our baby isn't a baby anymore!


This little boy is officially potty trained! Braylon wears underwear all day everyday, even at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last week he put up a big fight when I told him it was time to put on his diaper for bed, he told me "Me no wear diaper, I a big boy, I wear underwear", so after a little hesitation on my part, he and I agreed that he would wear underwear to bed, and he has ever since! He has not had an accident in a very long time! He has even started going all by himself, he has a little trouble getting his pants and underwear back on, so that they are not inside out or so that the underwear are under his pants :) I can't believe it! I would say that he was the easiest child to potty train, I really thought it was going to be so much worse!
Braylon we are so very proud of you!


No comments: