Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Explorer P...

Porter and I went for a walk this afternoon after we got back from lunch with daddy and running a few errands. Porter walked our walk, we just walked the three sidewalks on our block. Reese come along too, he was a little disappointed it wasn't a full hard working walk, but he had fun none the less. Porter had so much fun walking around and exploring.

P walking...

Stopping to pick up a rock...

Throwing a rock...

That look means I know I shouldn't be running on the neighbors lawn but I am only going to take one more step, I promise mom!

Mom stop taking pictures, I want to go down the slide!

Fixing the mower, a true fix it man!

All fixed and ready to mow!

The look of evil is in his eye, I will not eat this rock mom, I promise I will not eat it! He tried to eat it a few times...
I loved spending time with Porter today, I wish I could do it every single day!

No comments: