Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Look Daddy Pretty!!!

The other night I was painting my toenails before the boys went to bed. Braylon always finds it very interesting when I do it. He has to sit next to me and watch very closely what I do. He always asks if he can paint his toe nails too, but the answer is always "Boys don't wear fingernail or toenail polish". Well Saturday morning Ben and I were awoken to the smell of finger nail polish. I rolled over to find Braylon sitting on the floor with Hot Pink toenails! I guess his thought is, if you won't do it for me I will do it myself!!! He went over and showed Ben his "pretty" toenails! He made his father so proud!



No comments: