Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Last swim of the season????

After Braylon and I got back from Mankato we swung home and picked Daddy and Porter up and headed to Grandma Joan's and Grandpa Rick's to go for a quick swim and watch us some Vikings. Although the Vikings didn't do as well as we would have liked, the boys had a great time swimming!

Porter floating and squirting, while daddy pushes him around the pool...

Such a great smile!

Braylon was busy jumping and those pictures never turn out, they are always blurry especially with my point and shoot. I do have a great video I will try and post though!
Thanks Grandma Joan and Grandpa Rick for letting us come and swim! It was a great time.

No comments: