Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 6, 2013

As if we are not busy enough!

DISCLAIMER:
 
This post is about me, skip to the next if you are already bored ;)
I have decided that I am going to pursue a life long dream of mine and dive into the Real Estate business. It is something that I have wanted to do for a long long time, I have waited for the right moment and went through the 90 hour courses 2 years ago, took my test, got so close to getting my license and found out we were expecting baby #3. All of my dreams and hopes came to a screeching halt and I quickly filed them away, focusing on baby #3 and how it would change our lives. Ben was THRILLED that I had stopped talking about it; not that he wasn't supportive of my dreams and goals, but he thought and still does think that one parent/spouse in the retail business is enough. Well for the past two years it has been eating at me that, I let it go so easily, so I decided that it was my decision to make and I was going to make the choice to re-take my test and achieve my life long dream. I contacted the Realtor that I was going to work with 2 years ago and he was thrilled to have me back on board! I have been preparing myself for a few weeks now to take and pass my Real Estate Salesperson exam, which is on Thursday of this week. I went last Thursday and got my picture taken for business cards, advertisement material and various other things that we will need pictures for. It seems so surreal, but I am so excited and more than ready to take on this next step of life! It is my dream and goal to one day sell full-time, but right now I am excited to be doing it at all. Now if only I could get my husband to be as excited as me :)
 
Nothing better then studying at 9 o'clock at night after working, being mom and wife, and tackling bedtime! Busy is life and I love busy and life :)
 
A glass or two of wine always helps studying :)

Business card picture selected!
 
Cheers to new adventures, achieving goals and crossing things off my bucket list!
 

No comments: