Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gorilla!


Hello everyone I went to bed as a little boy and woke up a Gorilla! I know I was just as shocked as you are... The most shocking thing of all is that just my head became Gorilla... Mommy said that on the 31st of October I will turn all Gorilla and that I can carry around a banana every where I go (because apparently Gorilla's really like banana's, but I bet not as much as me!), for now I will just carry around my shoe and pretend to eat it!



Since I became part Gorilla I thought it would be funny to try and scare my puppy Reese. Unfortunately he didn't get very scared, so I decided that I would just snuggle with him! I think that he was pretty happy to have a Gorilla as a friend, now he can take on big bullie's like Maddison :)

No comments: