Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

My brother


Today I found out that I really did have a baby brother! So I decided that I would share the lime light and show you my baby brother! Porter came home from the hospital, I really don't mind him, I like to walk over to him and touch his head and steal his blankets (I think that all blankets should be mine!) My mommy and daddy said that I adjusted very well to having a baby brother! I like to try and help mommy when he cries, I pull on mommy's arm and try to see what is wrong. And when mommy is feeding Porter I like to climb up on the couch next to them and see what they are doing. So all in all, I like having a baby brother, although he doesn't do a whole lot right now, mommy and daddy talk about all the trouble that he and I will get into when we get a little older! Mommy says she can't wait ;)

No comments: