Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

She WON'T give in!

Oh Adalyn, our sweet, sweet Adalyn! I am so grateful that 99.7% of your life you have been an easy baby, going to sleep easily, sleeps through the night and wakes up happy! On nights like last night, I remind myself of how easy you have been thus far and that everyone has bad "days" (or night) in your case. You REFUSED to go to sleep last night. I tried everything that usually gets her to go to sleep and absolutely nothing worked, until... Ben asked if we had ice cream, I said nope but I will go get some for you, only because I knew that if Adalyn went in her car seat and went for a ride, she would be fast asleep! I was right! We made it about 6 blocks with her "talking" before she was back to our sleeping beauty!

Nighty Nighty Pix!

No comments: