Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Taste Tested... Adalyn Approved!!!!

Adalyn was home sick yesterday, so Mommy got to stay home too! The doctor said it is just a cold, but since we went to the doctor we found out that she weights 15 pounds 15 oz! She is getting to be a very big girl!!! She has a cold running through her system and it is kicking her little baby bottom. But by early evening she was feeling a little better, offering smiles and more willing to "play", which meant that I had a few moments to get a few things done.
First on my list Freeze Avocado...
Adalyn turns 6 months on Sunday (tear) and I am getting ready for our next stage in her little world... Eating food :) I had a few Avocado that needed to be used or frozen so that they wouldn't go bad and since Avocado make wonderful first baby food for little ones, I wanted to get them sliced and frozen before they went bad. Adalyn was hanging out in her high chair as I got them all ready to be frozen, her eyes were glued to me watching each movement I made with anticipation and a little excitement. So I decided what the heck, lets try some.

Taste Tested...


Adalyn Approved!

She also got a few cheerios last night, she wasn't so crazy about those, I think they were a little bland after just eating Avocado, but I am sure she will learn to enjoy the freedom of feeding herself them.



No comments: